Nothing is more important than you and your family’s health
- Cancer Cover – many providers officer some sort of ‘Cancer Pledge’ or enhanced cover. This give the you cover and support at every stage of the way providing – quick and speedy treatment, access to specialist care, breakthrough cancer drugs and even care at home – all to give you the best possible chance for recovery.
- Cleaner hospitals – avoiding issues of MRSA, MSSA & C’diff. You can be sure of a clean private hospital room. With hospital cleanliness cited as the top reason to have private health cover. You can have peace of mind knowing you have access to a clean private hospital room. Leading to a more comfortable and relaxed stay. Evidence shows that patients going into hospital for planned procedures have a lower risk of hospital acquired infections like MRSA when hospitals have appropriate infection control methods, including the use of single rooms.
- Less time waiting – Avoid having to wait for treatment
- Get back on your feet faster – Quick and speedy treatment with no waiting list. With Private Medical Insurance, you can choose a convenient time for the treatment you need to receive.
- Have a private room in comfortable surroundings – Our creature comforts can be important. Private health cover can provide you with top-quality treatment that will help you retain dignity at difficult times.
- Be in control – you can choose where, when and how you receive your medical treatment. In many cases you’ll have access to a wider choice of drugs than on the NHS.
- In some cases treatment may be available which are not offered through the NHS
- Have a choice of specialist consultants, who will treat you personally throughout.
- Be treated as private patient in a hospital of your choice.